Some people tried to lure Amaradeva for voice cuts by paying money for political gains - MIRROR7

Post Top Ad

Some people tried to lure Amaradeva for voice cuts by paying money for political gains

Share This
"Though various elements on various occasions made an attempt in turning the Late Dr. Amaradeva's prestige for political gains when he was among the living, because he was watchful and therefore was able to turn them down", Amaradeva's wife had told a newspaper. She had revealed this during preparations for the Sasara Danawwa music concert adding that since Amaradeva was someone who used to think as a child and was free of cunningness; there was an environment where he could get trapped for anything. This is how she revealed this when Amaradeva was listening with a smile 
adorning his face:


"He is similar to an infant. Cunningness, craftiness ... he knows nothing of that. I have the canny ability of gauging people. I am always on the alert ... Some people approach him with the motive of telling him and getting voice cuts from him for politically-related affairs. They tried to lure him by even paying him money. For me money is like a drop of spit on a morning. I explained to them and rejected them. Amaradeva on such occasions did not do what others did. That's because I was right behind him. That's the reason why he didn't go in for politics. I prevented it strategically. All the time I am with him. Nobody can come behind my back. Isn't that the reason why he still receives honour from the public and lives nicely. He was a child who was brought up in an obedient manner. Not stubborn. Gives ear to what is told. He does not like me telling these things. I always leaves him to wander about in his world ... his world is the 'minstrel's world".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad